Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's a big one!

I wanted to share this layout I created using the October kit from The Sampler, and some goodies from the Chic Tags October kit.  There are still a few kits left in the shop here, and the November kits are available as well.


Here are some closeups, loved the stamps in this months kit!


Here is the Chic Tags journaling block that I used along with the Autumn banner.



I also have a quick sneak of my favorite layout I've made in a while.  This will be up on the WCS blog tomorrow for the November gallery.  Make sure you check it out!


And finally, I have a post up at the Fancy Pants Designs blog today, here is a quick peek, I hope you'll head over there and check it out!


My big kids are too old to head out for Trick-or-Treating, but I might take this little guy out for a few, just because he looks so cute in his DJ Lance Rock outfit.



Happy Thursday, and have a safe and fun Halloween!



Pin It!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeee your LO!! LOVING all the hearts and arrows!!! And how stinkin' cute is DJ Lance!! I loveeeeeeeeee it!!!! Off to see your post!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awesome layout, Amy. Love all of your layering and little touches. :)

Tanya Ham said...

Oh my goodness, the cuteness is nearly too much!! :) Adorable!

artfulscrapbooking said...

Such wonderful projects!!! Loving DJ Lance! Happy Halloween! :) Evie

Keshet said...

LOVE the stitching on the layout!!

lil gik said...

Great projects, here and on the FP blog!

Amanda said...

Great layout! I love your use of mist.

Linda said...

Love the layout and your cute little trick-or-treater. This is the first year that neither of my kids dressed up so it felt a little strange. I had lots of kids at my door to make up for it!

Staci said...

I totally love this (especially the ink splotches!)... so great! And seriously, that halloween costume could not be ANY cuter - my husband was DJ Lance one year lol!