Monday, October 14, 2013

Love this!

When we took Davis to the zoo this summer, he got to see a real "blum" (which means bunny) up close and personal.  I thought he'd be so excited, but all he could do was point at me and say "mommy". It was so funny, and that's what this layout is all about. I grabbed the Happy Camper line from Fancy Pants Designs, and here's what I created.

Here are some closeups. See the banner peeking out from behind the picture?  It's actually a camper die cut, which I loved and had to use even though it didn't necessarily go with my theme.




I love how it turned out, this is such a fun and happy collection. 

FPD has two new lines coming up, and they're fabulous as well!!





AMAZING, right?


Hope your Monday is great!






Pin It!

8 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Amy! Love how you were able to work in elements that didn't necessarily go with your theme. :)

Dictionary said...

Very pretty, love the details and the layering you've added.

Tracie Marie said...

I love all the layers!!! It's like eye candy to look all over the page and find all the cute surprises peeking out!! TFS

lil gik said...

Such a sweet layout, love all the layers! The new collections are fab looking, can't wait to pick up some pieces!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a sweet memory to capture!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors, the layers and those photos!!!!

MelB said...

I have such a huge crush on the new FP lines, just waiting for some to show up so I can play. Your layout is stunning, love the layers and embellishments. Gorgeous work my friend.

Monique Liedtke said...

What an awesome page Amy!! I just love the layering and the papers you used! and I can't get enough of looking at all the little things you've added!

Tanya Ham said...

OOOHHHHH, that Beloved collection looks amazing! :) I'm finding myself pulled more and more toward Fancy Pants-love their collections lately! Great layout, and adorable story! :)