Tuesday, October 01, 2013

October

October really is one of my very favorite months.  I love the start of fall, which is my favorite season.  The cooler temps, the gorgeous colors, and the start of HOCKEY make me one happy gal!

October first also means a new gallery over at Write, Click, Scrapbook.  The theme this month was "a day in the life".  Instead of doing a literal interpretation of that, I wanted to capture something special that I look forward to every single day.  I used the gorgeous September kit from The Sampler, some Chic Tags and printables to create my project for this month.


Here are some closeups:


I printed out one of the Freebies from the Chic Tags store and put it in one of the Crate Paper frames.


Make sure to stop by the WCS gallery to see all the gorgeous layouts for this month.


Pin It!

11 comments:

lil gik said...

Darling layout, love how the sentiments on your embellishments reinforce your love of a special everyday moment!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the colors and the design!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a fantastic layout- love all the embellies that you used

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

After nap snuggles are the best. I miss those days! Love the layout and the fun framed elements and other little details. :)

artfulscrapbooking said...

Love this layout! Sooo cute and well composed!! :) Evie

Becky said...

What a great layout! Love all the little fun details! I'm with you, October is one of my favorite times too!

Margie H said...

Awww, such a sweet page! Love how you have everything in the center with all those great sentiments :)

Tanya Ham said...

This is so wonderful! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Love how you clustered all of the elements on your page, around the sweet photo Amy!

MelB said...

I love this! I just love how our layouts are very similar in theme. Great minds!!

Keshet said...

Love this! I can't believe how big he got!! FINALLY posted a WCS layout myself today--WAY too proud of myself for that:)