Sunday, October 13, 2013

Rainy Sunday

So we've had rain here since Thursday, which means I've been stuck inside with a two year old.  To make it even worse, my husband took Austin to a hockey tournament for the weekend, which I had to miss, which makes me even more grouchy.  All in all, not a good time for anyone.


I did want to share a layout I created using the fabulous Exclusive October kit from Chic Tags. There is so much packed into this little kit, and I had a blast creating with it.  Here's the page I made.


Here are some closeups.  I used the Happy Place collection along with the kit.  It matched perfectly!




Make sure to stop by the Chic Tags blog today to see how some of our design team used the kit.  Hope your Sunday is happy!



Pin It!

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry you had to miss the game! :(

I loveeeeeeee your lo! LOVING the colors, the photos and the splatters!!!!

lil gik said...

Great layout, love the colors and those stars are too cool!

Elizabeth Cooper said...

Beautiful! I love the splatters!

Margie H said...

WOW! Loving all that you put into the page! That came from one kit?! So cool :)

Mirabyll said...

This is totally awesome! Love everything going on in the layout! I'm sorry you had to miss the game!

Tanya Ham said...

Wow!! Great layout!!!