Wednesday, October 16, 2013

The Sampler October kit

I have a layout to share using the October kit from The Sampler.  I was so sure that I wouldn't love the October kit half as much as I loved the September kit, but I was wrong.  It's AMAZING!!

I still hadn't gotten my Halloween pictures from last year scrapped, so I figured I better get them done since it's been almost a year.  These are some of my favorite pics from last year, and the amazing colors in the October kit were perfect for it.


Here are some closeups.  I added in some Chic Tags, and some doilies and a shipping tag from the Paper Issues shop.


Notice that I used the whole sheet of letter stickers from the Glitz sticker sheet.  I just loved the colors all together, and had to use it as an "embellishment".



I love all the embellishments that Holly included this month.  They are amazing.

Have a happy Wednesday!!



Pin It!

9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! LOVING the photos and love love love love the mix of colors and bits that you blended so well on here!!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what a beautful layout!! the colors totally rock!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awesome colors and design, Amy! Love your use of the alpha sheet!

lil gik said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout, love the vibrant colors and the ink/paint on the background!

artfulscrapbooking said...

Oh...I love your yummy background and how you layered in the whole sticker sheet!! Beautiful!!! :) Evie

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome page for your Halloween photos, Amy!! Love this one!!

Manda Moore said...

Love all the layers and bright colours, great way to use the sticker sheet.

Sherri said...

Super rebel girl you are! There is NO WAY I could use an entire sheet of alphas on a page. They do look amazing like that, so I can see why you did it though. Lovely page Amy.

MelB said...

Fantastic!!! Love how you used a whole sheet of sticker, at first I thought it was pp!!! Such a great idea.