Monday, October 21, 2013

Write Click Scrapbook

Each month, Marnie picks a layout to base a sketch on and another layout to base a color palette on, and the designers create a project based on these.  This month, I decided to play along with the color palette, which was gorgeous.  It came from Amy Kingsford's gorgeous layout, which you can see here. Here is the color palette.


Here is the layout I created based on the color palette.


I pulled out Studio Calico's Thataway line that I snagged from Paper Issues, and of course some of the new Chic Tags Happy Place line.  I love the colors in that line and they work perfectly with so many collections. Here are some closeups.




Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!! Have a great Monday!



Pin It!

11 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* this is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and love love love those layers!!!!!

Madeline said...

Beautiful page. Love all the colorful enamel dots!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful page, Amy! Love the sprinkling of enamel dots in the frames and of course your other wonderful touches.

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Pretty page, Amy!
I love that background paper!!

Tracie Marie said...

Such a fun layout!! Love the colors and embellishments

lil gik said...

Gorgeous layout, love the colors!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Oh this is just gorgeous! Love the colors, layers, and how you got so many photos is that design! LOVE!

Tammy said...

Fabulous layout! That color palette is awesome. I love the east west with the photo strips. I may have to try that idea soon! :)

bitsypookums.com said...

Such wonderful layering! You did such a nice job with the colours too. This is a fabulous layout.

Sue Althouse said...

Love that background paper and the way you pumped up the colors a bit!

~Melissa~ said...

Fun! Love the little heart garland and tiny chalkboard piece!