Tuesday, November 19, 2013

December Days kit from Paper Camellia

I was so excited to receive the December Days kit from Ria. It was as gorgeous as I thought it was going to be.  Here is the kit.

She still has a few left, so head over to the store and grab yours today.  I wanted to share a layout I created with the kit.  I took Davis to the mall the other day and was surprised that Santa was already there and there was not one person in line.  So I rushed to Baby Gap and grabbed a sweater and got that crossed off my "to do list". Of course, Davis was not happy about the whole Santa thing…


Here are some closeups.




This kit is absolutely amazing.  I have loved creating with it!

Hope your Tuesday is awesome!



Pin It!

6 comments:

Ria Smith said...

Love the layout Amy, and can completely relate to the "Santa pic" situation!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is beautiful, Amy! Alexa never once sat on Santa's lap (and she's 12 now, LOL!)

lil gik said...

Wonderful layout, and too cute about rushing to get him a sweater!

cristi wuenschel said...

love the colors on this page - the gold and aqua are so awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!! LOVING the stars, the layers and love love love love that sweet photo!! Toooooooo cute!!!!

Claire T said...

Love the story behind this layout. Our daughter has two years worth of photos like this. She was nearly three before she agreed to sit with Santa.