Monday, November 04, 2013

My dream come true, and then some.

This is my layout for the Write, Click, Scrapbook November gallery.  The theme was dreams, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I grabbed the Happy Place collection from Chic Tags, and here' what I came up with.


I used the silhouette to cut out the title so it would fit along the angle of the patterned paper, which is one of my very favorites from the whole collection.


Here's a few more closeups.




I also have some great news to share, I was picked to join the design team over at Paper Camellia!  I am excited to join the team of talented designers, and can't wait to get started with my first kit.  Ria, the owner has just released the November kit, which is amazing!


She also has a fabulous December Days kit.


You should definitely check out Paper Camellia if you're looking for a new kit club.

Now, just a few photos of our Halloween, it was so much fun! This is my sweet girl who went as a Washington Capitals fan (YAY!) with her friends.


Of course, Davis had a blast!



Thanks so much for dropping by my blog, have a great Monday!

Pin It!

14 comments:

Staci said...

Big congrats on the DT, Amy, and I love the layout!! The angle is perfect!

lil gik said...

Fab layout, love the kraft on kraft title! Congrats on your news, looks like a great kit to work with!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the angled design of your layout, Amy! Congrats on the new DT!!

Leslie Webster said...

Congrats! Loved the angled title, fun page! Cute photo.

Madeline said...

Fun page; love how you angled the paper! Congrats on the new gig!

Tracie Marie said...

Oh I just love this layout!! Congrats!!!

Tanya Ham said...

Love the layout! Which font did you use? It looks familiar, but I can't place it ... love it, though!

Jennifer Grace said...

Ooh, wow, I love this layout! The big corner looks fabulous. Pinned it!

Congrats on the DT spot! x

senoritaml said...

Very nice! I like the angled title.

Amy Coose said...

Hey Tanya, it's grand hotel, one of my fave cursive fonts to use with my cameo.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your lo!! LOVING the title work and the stars!! And loveeeeeee those Halloween photos!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Such an awesome page, Amy! Love the diagonal design and the mist in the background! And BIG Congrats on making the Paper Camellia team!!

MelB said...

Gorgeous layout Amy!!! Love the design. Huge congrats on the new DT!

bitsypookums.com said...

Congratulations on the DT! Your Halloween pictures are very cute and I love your layout. The title work and the layering are fantastic! TFS