Thursday, December 19, 2013

December kit from Paper Camellia

Wow, this time of year is just too busy!  I need so many more hours in the day than I actually have.  I wanted to share my layouts that I created using the December kit from Paper Camellia.  It was such an amazing kit, and I actually didn't create a single Christmas or Holiday layout-it's that versatile.  Here is a pic of the kit.


Here are the layouts I created.







I also created a card.


Thanks for stopping by.  I just got the January kit, and it's just as fabulous.  I can't wait to share what I've created with it.




Pin It!

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all gorgeous!! LOVING all the paint!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh my gosh. These are all amazing, Amy. You sure cranked out a bunch of beautiful projects! :)

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wow wow wow you projects are amazing!!! and what a great kit!!

Fleursbydesign said...

Gorgeous pages you rocked this kit :)

Margie H said...

Oh so fabulous - every single one of them! Wonderful inspiration :)

Toni From said...

I sure love your work Amy. I love your work on the Paper Camelia team!

artfulscrapbooking said...

These are all so beautiful!! I love your inky, painty backgrounds! :) Evie

Emily Adams said...

Amazing pages - way to make a kit go beyond its intended purpose. I love it!

Nirupama said...

Awesome pages! Loving the gesso

Tammy said...

Fantastic layouts, Amy! Love how versatile the papers are these days. I am not much of a seasonal scrapper so I would have stayed away from some of these. But I love how you took them and created so many non-seasonal layouts. :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

All just gorgeous, Amy! Love how you used the kit!

Monique Liedtke said...

Amazing projects Amy!! Love them all!