Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Gift tags with Fancy Pants Designs

I needed some gift tags, so I grabbed the Merry Little Christmas line from Fancy Pants Designs, and whipped these up.


Here's a closeup of each tag.



This is definitely one of my favorite Christmas lines out there, the colors are just so much fun.  I had to add one of the bottle brush trees, they are super cute!

Did you know that Fancy Pants has already released their new CHA lines, and they are AMAZING!!  Head over to the Fancy Pants Designs website and you can see them in all their glory.

Hope your week is going well.  I'll be back tomorrow with some more projects.



Pin It!

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh what fun fun tags!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh, Amy! These are soooooo pretty! Love how you added the little bottle brush tree.

Ange said...

Cute tags! Really like all the layers on that first one.

Melissa Smith said...

So so pretty! That little tree is the cutest thing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are just gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeee the colors!!

Tammy said...

These are super fun, Amy. I love how that bottle brush tree looks on the tag. Very cool! :)

lil gik said...

Such cute tags! I had to have some of this collection as well!