Monday, December 02, 2013

Pretty Little Studios blog hop


I am so excited to be a part of this awesome blog hop today!  You should have hopped over here from Jessy's blog.  If you want to start at the beginning of the hop, here's the list.

Sara Zenger

Sindi Jeffers
Penny Smith
Monique Liedtke
Martha Bonneau
Malika Kelly
Megan Hoeppner
Lisa Spiegel
Krissy Clark
Jessy Christopher
Amy Coose
Aimee Maddern

I was sent some amazing products from the Woodland Christmas collection and some goodies from the Nature Walk collection.  This is what I created.


Here are some closeups, I couldn't resist those CUTE owls and that festive flair was perfect!



Then I created this card. I painted some chipboard thickers gold and stitched them to the wood grain banners, which I LOVE!!


Before I send you over to Aimee's blog, make sure you check out the amazing Cyber Monday sale.



You can get 20% off EVERYTHING in the PLS shop!  WOOHOOO!  

I also want to share this...


Leave a comment here to be entered to win a $5 gift certificate to the PLS shop.  You have until Friday morning to enter.  Make sure you visit all the blogs for more chances to win, and the PLS blog for for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to the shop.

Good luck!!

Pin It!

26 comments:

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Oh, these are such cute projects! I love your layering on them - there is so much to look at!

Jessy Christopher said...

Just love now you mixed both collections together! Such beautiful projects!

Monique Liedtke said...

Fabulous projects Amy! Love the combination of the two collections! and I just LOVE your card!!

SarahA said...

Love the layering and items you used

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are gorgeous!! LOVING the layers and the holly!!!!

Megan said...

I can see why you love the painted Thickers. They're just the right addition to all of your pretty products on this project. Both designs are awesome. Thanks for sharing!

Under The Jenny Tree said...

Thickers look amazing! did you watercolor your background? really makes the colors pop! :)

Vicki said...

Both are lovely projects and especially love all the layering. :)

Aimee said...

amy I LOVE your work you are so super talented! always amazed at what you create! Im so glad to have meet you through this addictive community!

Carolyn said...

love the layering. so cute

Kawine said...

what a colorful layout!! Love it!!

paola jofre said...

I am enjoying all the delicious layers and colors! creative and beautiful!

KellyG said...

So cute, especially love that card!

bearsmother said...


The colors on the embellishments are so clear and crisp. Everybody has used them so well in their pages. thanks for sharing. I'm glad I've found a new company with great product.

Stephanie Eaken said...

Gorgeous layotu & card!!

Funky Finds said...

fantastic projects! happy holidays!

JennyKozar said...

Just beautiful - I love those little owls too!

Melissa Ferrell said...

Your layering is beautiful! I love your layout!

Mom Cheryl said...

Woodland Christmas collection is so cute! Love it!

jasmine said...

That layout is gorgeous!!

Keshet said...

What a fun giveaway! Your layout is great, so fun and layered!

Carolyn F said...

Cute projects - thanks for sharing!

mk said...

Oh, Amy! I love your layout. I need you to give me some water color lessons! That is fabulous!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous layout and card, Amy! I love the watercolor look you created in the background of your layout!

{VICKI} said...

Wishing you JOY this holiday Season too!

Chark said...

Nice background for this page!