Wednesday, December 04, 2013

The December gallery at WCS


The gallery is live over at Write, Click, Scrapbook. This month's theme was traditions, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I pulled out the amazing Good Tidings collection from Chic Tags, and pared it with the most amazing sketch from Ashley, and this is what happened.


I am in LOVE with this collection, it's just gorgeous and so easy to work with.  Here are some closeups.  Love those rubons.


I loved Mel's idea of using your rubons on vellum, makes it so easy to put them wherever you want.


That gold alphabet is just AMAZING!!!  Really hated using any of them, because I don't ever want to run out.


Make sure you take a look at all the amazing December gallery, all the designer's did a great job!  Also head over to the Chic Tags blog to see the sketch challenge going on, Ashley has done an amazing job again with this weeks sketch.

Pin It!

8 comments:

Christine Cieri said...

I love all the goodness going on here, looks great!

Leslie Webster said...

Great page, the gold stars are such a nice accent.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So pretty with the gold goodness and stitching, Amy!

lil gik said...

Such a fun layout and love the rub-ons on vellum!

Madeline said...

Oooo, I love the rub-ons/vellum idea too! Pretty page!

Ange said...

Pretty! Love the colors and sprinkles.

Valerie Andrieux said...

I feel you about the golden alphabet... I just went into my stuff looking for the right one without finding it...
Nice layout.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the stars and the stitching!!!