Monday, December 09, 2013

Two more layouts using the December Days kit from Paper Camellia

I'm sharing my other two layouts I created using the December Days kit from Paper Camellia.  I adored this kit, the colors were perfect, and the embellishments were so much fun.  Here's the kit.


Here are my layouts.


Closeup:


My second layout.


Closeups, don't know why the color is off, sorry about that.




Make sure you check out the kit, it's a great deal, and filled with all sorts of great stuff.

You should also head over to the Chic Tags blog.  We're teaming up with Glitz for a blog hop, and I'm pretty sure you'll get the chance to win my favorite paper line of all time (hint: Good Tidings)

We had a great weekend, and Matt and I enjoyed a night out for a business party.


And today we have a snow day! I snapped this pic of my littlest as the snow started falling yesterday.


Sigh, he is so precious!

Hope your Monday is fabulous!


Pin It!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love the lo's! They are gorgeous! And loving the photos! He is sooooooooo precious!!!!!!!!

Valerie Andrieux said...

That's a huge kit ! You made beautiful layouts out of it ! I nominated you for the Liebster's Award...Take a look at my blog for details on how to proceed.