Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Chic Tags and Fancy Pants!

and a lot of my friends are whooping it up at CHA, enjoying all the new goodies that will be coming soon.  I love seeing everyone's pictures, and of course, all the new stuff.  The hard part is waiting to get my hands on all of it!

There is a lot of new stuff that I just can't wait to get, of course the new collections from Chic Tags are at the top of my list.  I created a layout using the Cloud 9 collection.


Here are some closeups, can you say WOOD VENEER SEQUINS??!!!




You can check out the Chic Tags blog for more inspiration from the design team using the new collections.

Fancy Pants Designs also knocked it out of the park with their new releases.  You can see their new releases on the product page here. I can not wait to create with their new stuff, especially their Be Different line, such fun colors!

I have a layout and card up on the Fancy Pants Designs blog today, one of my favorite layouts ever!  Here's a peek, and I'd love it if you'd pop over and take a look.



Thanks so much for stopping by the blog, have a great Monday!



Pin It!

14 comments:

LisaDV said...

Love the layers and colors. I'm totally going to do the die cut same color on same color.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Your layering is always so pretty, Amy. I love the tone-on-tone look of the kraft diecut against the background.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally love this layout- the colors against the kraft are sooo awesome- yellow just makes me smile!

Ange said...

You layout is SO cute!! I love the wood sequins too, that is just such a cool idea.

Melissa Smith said...

Love the fun, bright colors of this so much, and all the layers!

Ashley Calder said...

Love all of the layers, and that bright yellow diagonal across the top and bottom.

MelB said...

My friend your CT layout is AH-MA-ZING!!!! Love every little detail.

Tanya Ham said...

You always have such beautiful layouts!! :) I get depressed every 6 months or so, hearing all the fun that is CHA. Ugh! One day ... :) :)

Amanda said...

I love how you did the title! Great layout.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo is gorgeous! LOVING the colors! And off to Fancy Pants!!

Tammy said...

Adorable. Love the kraft. I've been drooling over all the CHA sneeks. Cannot wait to get my hands on some new stuff! :)

Ashley Horton said...

LOVE what you did with the new collection Amy! The bright colors are so fun against the kraft background!!

Nirupama said...

This is fantastic!!! I am in love with the pops of hot pink with the yellow and kraft. LOVE!!

Mirabyll said...

Love it! The colors, the contrast of kraft and vibrant colors! Totally striking!