Thursday, January 30, 2014

February kits at Paper Camellia

Today is reveal day at Paper Camellia.  The February kits are out and they are amazing.  Take a look.



They will be available to purchase on February 1st.  You can go here to sign up for a subscription.  Make sure to check out the DT gallery as well for some great inspiration.

I realized I had a couple more of my January kit layouts that I hadn't shared on my blog.  Being sick totally messed me up.  I created these using the January kit and add-on.

This is my baby boy's second birthday.



This is Davis and his best buddy.  I based this layout on Kristine's amazing sketch for January.


Thanks so much for dropping by the blog today.





Pin It!

5 comments:

Madeline said...

Fabulous pages; love the artsy background on the second layout!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wow that kit looks awesome and i totally love your layouts- love the look of the 2nd one with the splatter in a circle- very cool

Jen Schow said...

Ooh! I love your inky circles on that second layout!

paperlovechronicles said...

Great pages! Love how you mixed the different photo sizes on the first layout :)

Melissa Smith said...

Great job - they both look terrific. I love that You Are My Happy stuff in there! So cute.