Wednesday, January 08, 2014

January kits at Paper Camellia

The January kits are up at Paper Camellia, and they are just gorgeous!  Take a look.


Here's a layout I created with the kit.


Here are some closeups.



I can't wait to show you more of my projects from the kit.  Make sure to head over to the Paper Camellia shop to check out the January kits. Also, stop by the Paper Camellia blog to see the other designer's gorgeous work with the kit.

Also, make sure to check out the new lines over at the Chic Tags blog.  I love them both, and we're doing a giveaway so you have the chance to win each collection!


Pin It!

12 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Oh, Amy! This is so pretty with the angled paper at the top and banners added in. Love this!

Rossana said...

Awesome project! I like it so much!

Christine Cieri said...

Beautiful, that heart paper is awesome!

Jen Schow said...

Very cute!!

artfulscrapbooking said...

This kit looks so fun! I love when kit clubs are ahead of the game seasonly...I will have to check them out. Your layout is so pretty....I love the little banners at the top!! :) Evie

LAuclair said...

That's a lovely kit, and you rocked it for sure!

Jennifer said...

gorgeous!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful layout, this kit looks gorgeous :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooooooo gorgeous! I love love love the colors!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous layout, Amy!! Love the Pink on the kraft paper!!

lil gik said...

What a sweet layout and love the colors!

Meghann said...

Awesome photo of the two of you & beautiful layout!