Monday, January 27, 2014

My sweet snow angel

I couldn't wait to scrapbook these pictures of my sweet boy in the snow.  He is not a fan of snow at all, so I had to take some of him before it really started coming down.  I pulled out the Timbergrove line from Fancy Pants Designs to use and I really love how it turned out.


The colors were perfect, and I love how easy it is to add so many details with all the great Fancy Pants products. Here are some closeups.



Thanks for stopping by the blog today!


Pin It!

11 comments:

Leslie Webster said...

What sweet photos and a great layout.

Jenny Evans said...

Gorgeous layout and stunning photos!!

Kelly Jean said...

I really love this layout. Super cute and sweet!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Another amazing page, Amy. I love to see how you combine elements. Always little treasures hidden here and there. :)

Emily Adams said...

What a sweet layout - little miss riding hood! :)

Tammy said...

These photos are fabulous. Love that red hoodie! This is such a fun layout. :)

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous page Amy! Love the pops of Red from your photos, with the Teal papers!

Ange said...

So cute! Great layout and love the photos.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

amy, this layout is sooo awesome! love everthying

Tanya Ham said...

Ohhhh, look at that sweet face!!! The colors are just beautiful, too! :)

Nirupama said...

Wow, just fabulous! Your photos are awesome (and adorable) too :)