Thursday, January 23, 2014

Popping in to share a Fancy Pants layout

I wanted to get a jump on some of my Christmas pictures from this year, and created this layout using one of my favorite lines Merry Little Christmas.


And a closeup.


We just got back from a hockey tournament in Nashville.  We had a great time, and took 2nd place.  We actually got an extra night there due to the snowstorm that hit while we were gone, so this is a drive by post.  I'm hoping to get back into the swing by tomorrow. 


Pin It!

8 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love your desing on this amy and how you included so many photos on one page!! soooo awesome

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Beautiful design, Amy!

Madeline said...

Wonderful design! Love all the stars!

Valerie Andrieux said...

5 Pictures ! I rarely put this much on one single layout. great sketch !

artfulscrapbooking said...

Love all your stars and painty background!! Lovey LO! :) Evie

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

this is so pretty! I pinned it for inspiration later! love the stars!

Kristie said...

Oh Amy, the weather has just been awful here in Nashville, sorry you had to be here for it...
LOVE the layout, happy to see I am not the only one still posting Christmas projects;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and the stars!!!!