Friday, January 03, 2014

Swag bags and a layout

Happy Friday everyone!  I wanted to let you know about something new that's happening at Paper Issues.  Check this out.


These are a new embellishment kit that Paper Issues will be offering each month.  In today's newsletter there is a ton of information regarding how you can get yours.  Signing up for a subscription will mean a guaranteed kit each month. If there are any kits left after the subs have been filled, they will be put in the store.

A little birdie told me that there MIGHT be some in the store today around noon EST. Don't forget, you can use my code 20withamy to get 20% your order!!

I also wanted to share my Write.Click.Scrapbook. layout for this month.  The theme was "the times" and I had to do a layout about my parenting and how it's changed with Davis.  Make sure you stop by the WCS gallery and check out all the wonderful layouts the team created. I used the fun Printshop collection along with some Chic Tags.


Here are some closeups.



Hope you have a happy Friday, thanks for stopping by!!



Pin It!

7 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Love the mix of papers and patterns on this page, Amy. Awesome layering and little touches too (as always). :)

Emily Adams said...

I can't wait to find out more about that embellishment kit! And what a beautiful page!

Ange said...

Oh your layout is so fun! And what a sweet photo!!

Nirupama said...

That kit looks awesome. I love that layout, the layers are awesome!

Nirupama said...

That kit looks awesome. I love that layout, the layers are awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love your lo!!! Loving that photo and the title work!!!!!

Linda said...

Fantastic laout! Love all of the bits and pieces you used to create your layout!