Thursday, February 27, 2014

Chic Tags and ClearSnap!

This week, Chic Tags paired up with ClearSnap, and the results were fabulous!!!  They sent us some ink to work with, and it was amazing!  The coverage was spot on, and with a quick drying time.  I really enjoyed using it on my projects.  I created two layouts, here's the first.


Here are some closeups.  I used a mask and the ink to create some triangles on my background, then stamped some arrows and more triangles. I also stamped the heart next to the word this, and the cute heart opening in camera shutter. I love that stamp so much!!



This is my second layout. This layout has my favorite stamp EVER!!! "this girl loves"


I had to use that arrow stamp again, I love that one!! I used the "this girl loves" then punched it out in a circle, and added some stars along the side.


Head over to the Chic Tags blog to see all the inspiration and enter to win a grab bag of some of our favorite stamps!!




Pin It!

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Awesome pages, Amy! You work with inks so well. :)

Madeline said...

Fabulous stamping! I LOVE the colors on the first page!

Margie H said...

Goodness - love these pages! Great colors with the inks :)