Friday, February 14, 2014

Drive by Valentine's Post

We've been dealing with some serious snow here, so I've been busy shoveling, building snowmen, and entertaining a TON of kids. I did want to drop in and post the Valentine's tags I made for my kiddos and hubby.  I used the February kit from The Sampler, and some of the exclusive tags from the February kit from Chic Tags.  Here they are.


This was Austin's tag:

Georgia's tag:

Matt's tag is the one I used some of the tags from Chic Tag's February kit.  This kit is amazing!

Hope your Valentine's Day is just wonderful!


Pin It!

7 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are fabulous, Amy! Happy Valentine's Day!

Cindy England said...

Really nice - I hope they were well received. :)

Fleursbydesign said...

These tags are so cute :)

Madeline said...

So pretty! I love the idea of tags; they make great valentines!

Tammy said...

Oh, I love these. Especially the corrugated letters. Happy Valentine's day! :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

these are so adorable!!!!

Emily Adams said...

These tags are so fun! I love the aqua and red!