Saturday, February 01, 2014

It's a new gallery day at WCS

There's nothing more fun than gallery day over at Write.Click.Scrapbook.  This month was a layout about technology, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I snapped a picture of my whole family on their iPhones, which is our norm around here.  I have to really watch or I only see the top of their heads all day long. I used the January kit from The Sampler to create my layout.


Here are some closeups.



Make sure you head over to the WCS gallery to check out all the designer's pages.  Have a great Saturday!



Pin It!

10 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Totally love this design Amy

lisaplus6 said...

this is so lovely! I love the design and colors so much!

Ashley Horton said...

Great page Amy, and fun photo to document! Love the title and the days of the week Washi!

artfulscrapbooking said...

What an awesome layout!! I love all your layers, embellies and stitching detail! :)

Fresh Delight said...

Just found your website; this is awesome :)

Fawn said...

Wonderful picture and fun layout. Thanks for the inspiration -- It's rare that I can get a photo of my daughter without her phone in hand.

Lisa Harris said...

Ha! I need to scraplift this one - this is SO my family too! Love your page, too. Love the wood accents and the colorful layering.

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fun page!! Love the kit you used and love the design! and the photo could have been ours :)

Tracy said...

This is such a great layout.
I have to admit I have a similar photo of my family on our laptops, iPads or cell phones sitting around the living room, lol.

MelB said...

Fantastic layout Amy! Just love everything you do!