Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Lily Bee layouts

I'm sure everyone was as sad as I was to read Kristin's post about taking a break from Lily Bee. I have been huge fan of Lily Bee Design since Kristin started her company, I was actually one of the designers for her kit club Mosh Posh.  I did manage to get a few layouts done using the last release that I haven't shared yet.

This first layout is using the Urban Autumn line.

Some closeups.



And this layout is using a mix of Urban Autumn and We R Family, along with some Chic Tags.


Here are a few closeups.



This makes me miss Lily Been even more!  Fingers crossed they will be back soon better than ever!

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!




Pin It!

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are awesome pages, Amy! I always love seeing your little details and special touches. :)

Madeline said...

Beautiful pages! Love the colorful background treatment on the first!

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOVEEEE all of that paper layering!!!