Friday, February 28, 2014

March kits at Paper Camellia

Today is reveal day at Paper Camellia and the kits this month are amazing.









Amazing, right?  You can head over here to sign up for your kit, I promise you will adore each and every one!

I wanted to share one of the layout I created using just the main scrapbook kit.


Here are some closeups:



I also heard that we have a very special guest designer this month, so make sure you check out the Paper Camellia blog and the Designer Gallery for a ton of inspiration.

Have a great Friday!!




Pin It!

7 comments:

Erica said...

A hockey layout! Yay! I have a 6 year old that is heavy into hockey right now. I have such a hard time scrapping the photos but you're pushing me to think outside of the box. I love it!

Leslie Webster said...

Funny after looking at that kit I was not expecting a sport's layout..great page!

Amanda said...

Wow! Beautiful kits!

Ange said...

Wow, way to make a really girly looking kit seem usable for anything. Great layout!

Fleursbydesign said...

Beautiful kits, love how you made them work for a hockey layout :)

lisaplus6 said...

gorgeous kits! I love your layout!

Neela Nalam said...

Amy, I am a huge fan of your work. I am loving those kits and you have done a great job in making them even more appealing with your layout.