Monday, February 10, 2014

More Paper Camellia layouts

A little birdie told me that the March kit is headed my way, so I wanted to share a couple more of my February kit layouts from Paper Camellia.  If you'd still like to grab a Feb kit, you can do so here.  They are amazing kits!

I loved this piece of paper from Crate Paper, and knew I wanted to use it for my background.  Of course, using it only on one project was hard for me, so I tried to not use any more paper on my layout, just lots of the amazing embellishments that were included in the kit.


Here are some closeups.


This next layout is my favorite so far this month.  I was totally inspired by Mel Blackburn's amazing layouts, and had so much fun putting this together.


I cut out the title with my cameo and misted it with some Mister Huey.


This has been my favorite kit so far, can't wait for March!  

I have a layout up on the Fancy Pants blog today, too.  I'd love for you to stop by and take a look, I love the layout I created.



Thanks for stopping by my blog, have a happy Monday!




Pin It!

4 comments:

Leslie Webster said...

What great pages. I love the color combo and I can see why this was a great kit. Enjoy your new goodies when they arrive.

Lisa LeClair said...

That "Remember This" layout is gorgeous!

Ange said...

Cute! Super love that 2nd layout.

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

Yeah, that Crate Paper paper is great. Thank you so much for sharing!