Monday, February 17, 2014

Some Fancy Pants Designs projects

I never get tired of creating with Fancy Pants products.  I have a layout and card to share today.  First up is a card I created using the new Be Different line.  I love the colors in this line, they are so much fun!


Here is a layout I created using the Be. Loved. line. It's one of my favorite lines ever!


Here are some closeups:



I stitched around the heart to define the journaling a bit.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today, have a great Monday!






Pin It!

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Oooh lovin' your projects!
The papers are awesome!

Leslie Webster said...

What great projects. Love the striped heart in the layout.

Manda Moore said...

Love, love, love that layout! The large cut out heart works so well with the layering.

Manda Moore said...

Love, love, love that layout! The large cut out heart works so well with the layering.

Christine Cieri said...

Very cute, I love that card!!