Monday, February 03, 2014

There's a new issue at Paper Issues

The new issue at Paper Issues is called "Fill 'er Up!" It could really mean so many things, from a project about gas prices in your area, to your favorite foods or drinks!  For me, I decided to do a layout about my family, and how they fill up my soul.  They are the reason I can do anything!  For this layout, I grabbed the February kit from Paper Camellia and got to work!


Here are some closeups.



You should play along, because if you do you can win a $20 gift certificate to the Paper Issues store.  You can use it to buy some of the latest and greatest products, like the Be Loved line from Fancy Pants Designs that I used on my layout.


When you're shopping, make sure to use my code 20withAmy to get 20% off of anything you buy!


Make sure to head on over to the Paper Issues blog and link up your project, and take a look at what the other designers have created for this issue.  Have a great Monday!




Pin It!

4 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

This is so pretty Amy! I love all the little details!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this layout, Amy!

Valerie Andrieux said...

sweet and lovely layout !

Tanya Ham said...

Beautiful layout! I really LOVE that stitched heart with hearts ON it! ADORABLE! :)