Monday, March 03, 2014

March means a new gallery at Write.Click.Scrapbook

This gallery is definitely jam-packed of some serious inspiration.  This month is mini-madness month, so we all made mini albums, which you have to see because they are so inspiring.

For my mini, I grabbed the March kit from Paper Camellia, and created an album to record a few things I love about my sweet family.  Here's what I created.



The cut files I used for the opposite page are from Jillibean Soup and can be found in the Silhouette Store here.

Here's my hubby's page:


My sweet hockey player's page:


My show stopper's page:


My bonus boy's page:


I really had so much fun putting it together, and all the bits and pieces in the March kits made it easy to create!





Pin It!

6 comments:

Leslie Webster said...

Darling mini album.

Amanda said...

So fun! Love the tag design.

Ange said...

Cute! Love the splatters on the front and the cuts throughout.

artfulscrapbooking said...

Super fun mini!! I love the cover!! :) Evie

paperlovechronicles said...

Your tag mini is so beautiful! Love it!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a super fun mini Amy!! Love the tag shape!