Monday, March 31, 2014

Oops, didn't mean to be away for so long.

My intro went up on the Jillibean Soup blog last week, and I was so excited.  I still can't believe I am designing with their amazing products.  Here's my layout they shared.


I created the title in my silhouette software and added it to a rectangle to go around my photo. Here are some closeups.



I just adore this line, which is Spicy Social Soup, and the colors are truly AMAZING!

Thanks for stopping by the blog, have a great Monday!




Pin It!

5 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

You got a great idea for your title. Nice layering and choice of colors.

Nicole Nowosad said...

Super fun page. I love all the colour you added :)

Tanya Ham said...

Very cute! I love all your layers and embellishments! :)

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So excited for you, Amy! Love how you framed the layout. You're always so good at combining the little embellies on your pages.

evelynpy said...

love the way you play with the collection me love it so much especially when you cut the paper