Thursday, March 13, 2014

Paper Camellia's March kit

Today I am sharing the last layout I created with the March kit at Paper Camellia.  I just loved using this kit so much.  If you want to get your hands on the April kit (the March kit sold out super quickly), check out all the info here.  I promise you will not be sorry, the April kit just arrived at my house, and I might love it more than March.  ;)


Here are some closeups. I think this layout is my favorite of all.



Thanks for dropping by today, have a great Thursday!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome layout love the heart background :)

Tanya Ham said...

Very nice! Love the "love" metal clip!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So beautiful, Amy! Love the heart background. You always do such an amazing job at mixing and matching elements.