Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Paper Issues Swag Bags

Did you know that Paper Issues has a swag bag they put out each month filled with some of the latest and greatest embellishments around?  I got the March Swag bag, and got to work creating a quick layout using it.  Here's a peek of the goodies included in the March bag:


Here's my layout.


Closeups:




There's a few left in the shop here if you're interested.  You should also check out their current issue, Tiptoe through the tulips! If you link up a project, you could win a $20 GC to the PI Store.  Cassie always has the best stuff in the shop.  Make sure you use my code 20withamy to save 20% off!


Have a great Wednesday!





Pin It!

10 comments:

senoritascrapper said...

Great page! I really like the red popping out from the wood paper.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These colors are fabulous against the woodgrain background, Amy! Love this page, as I love everything you do. :)

Melissa Smith said...

Love everything on the wood and the ink blotches - and the fun picture. It all looks great!

Lisa LeClair said...

Awesome layout design and photos, the red polka dots and woodgrain are my fav!

Tanya Ham said...

Oh my - super super beautiful layout! :)

Nina Stenzel said...

Great page! Love the layering!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Super cute! I always love woodgrain backgrounds!

Tasha said...

Wow, I love this page!!!

Madeline said...

So pretty! Love how all the color contrasts with the photo and woodgrain background!