Thursday, March 20, 2014

Permanent Shadow

Dropping by today to share a quick layout from Fancy Pants.  This is actually my last assignment for Fancy Pants, as I decided not to try out for the team again this year.  They have announced the new team members, and I can tell it's going to be an amazing year.  I can't wait to see what Fancy Pants has in store.

For my layout I used the Nautical collection, which is obviously a summer themed collection.  I had no problems using it on my non-summer layout because it is so versatile. I snapped this pic of my oldest and youngest when I was dropping the oldest off at school one day.  Davis just LOVES his older brother so much!


Here are some closeups. I added stitching around the cloud to add some definition.



I loved working with Fancy Pants Designs this past year, Jodi is a wonderful boss! :) I can't wait to see what fabulous stuff she has in store for next year.

Have a great Thursday!


Pin It!

7 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

Love the story of your journaling. That's sweet. Nice layout by the way.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a sweet page, Amy! I'm loving all of the details, like the stitching and the fiber threaded through the button.

Amanda said...

I just love this layout! The stitching is beautiful.

Fawn said...

What a special photo. Great layout. Your work is always inspiring.

Ashley Horton said...

Great layout Amy!! Love your die cut title!!

Monique Liedtke said...

What an awesome photo!! Love your page!

Nicole Nowosad said...

I love the page Amy :)