Sunday, March 02, 2014

The Exclusive February Kit from Chic Tags

I loved the colors of the exclusive February kit from Chic Tags, they were just so soft and so perfect.  


Here's the layout I created, using only the items in the kit-I just added a few enamel dots, but nothing else.


Here are some closeups. I cut the "this week and heck yes" out of the cards so I could use them as additional tags and still use the cards in my layering.


I also cut the heart out of one of the cards.


Head over to the Chic Tags blog to see what we've been up to.  There are some great challenges going on right now which you can check out here and here!




Pin It!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Such a sweet page Amy! Awesome use of the kit!

paperlovechronicles said...

Great layout! I absolutely love it :) Also love the idea of cutting out elements from cards to stretch the supplies!