Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A couple of Chic Tags layouts

I wanted to share a couple of layoust I created using some of my favorite Chic Tags goodies.  I created this layout about my hockey star.  When I saw this picture form a recent tournament we played in, I knew it captured his seriousness and determination he has on the ice just perfectly.


Here are some closeups. I used some of the new wood sequins and a piece of flair I've been hoarding from the December exclusive kit.


I also added some of the new wood veneer numbers.


This next layout is of my boy and I celebrating at a Dallas Maverick's basketball game.  My sweet girl took this picture of us to prove that I did like basketball, even though I always say I don't.  I used the April Exclusive kit to create this layout.


Here are some closeups.



Hope you have a happy Tuesday!



Pin It!

1 comment:

Diane said...

What darling scrap pages.

Hugs Diane