Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Friday!

I wanted to share another layout I created using the April kits from Paper Camellia.  I really loved these kits, the colors and embellishments were just "me".  This isn't a great picture, but I had to use it on a layout to show about my boy hanging with his buds.


Here are some closeups.



I loved the Freckled Fawn clips that were included in the add-on kit, which you can get here.

I also wanted to remind you of the newest issue we have going on at Paper Issues. You can link up your project and be entered to win an awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn!! Paper Issues is the best scrapbooking store out there!  They just got a ton of new goodies in the shop, like this:



Make sure to use my code 20withamy to save an extra 20%.


Happy shopping!


Pin It!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the grey and yellow, Amy! And I'm also digging all the layers around the photo. Great layout! :)

Tegan said...

Super cool layout! The colors are great and I love all of the layering! :)

Leslie Webster said...

This is a great page, the cluster mix of pp works great with that photo.l

Lisa LeClair said...

Love your photo layers on this!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Totally awesome layering on here, Amy! Love the stitching too!