Wednesday, April 02, 2014

It's a new gallery

April means a new gallery over at Write.Click.Scrapbook, and I loved the layout I created.  I used the amazing April kit from Paper Camellia, which you can see here.


Here's my layout that I created for the "starring me" gallery.


Here are some closeups:


I can't wait to share more of my projects I created with the April Kits, and make sure you head over to WCS to see the designer gallery for April, and I might be doing a giveaway over there this week from Paper Camellia, so make sure to check that out too.

Have a great Wednesday!






Pin It!

6 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wonderful, as always, Amy! Love the kraft-on-kraft diecut.

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great page, Amy!
I am really liking the looks of the PC kits!

Leslie Webster said...

Wonderful page, love that big kraft die cut title.

Danielle said...

This is beautiful Amy! Love the kraft tone on tone that you did with the title.

Nirupama said...

wow, this is just gorgeous!

Fresh Delight said...

Super cute layout!!!