Monday, April 28, 2014

Mum's the Word!!

It's time for a new issue over at Paper Issues, and I was thrilled to create a layout for it.  You can check out all the information here, and link up a project for a chance to win an awesome prize pack from our sponsor Doodlebug Design!

I couldn't believe all the goodies they sent, and when I saw the colors, I knew I had to use a picture of my kiddos from our recent visit home.  We were thrilled that the bluebonnets were blooming, or at least I was.  My kiddos were not happy about posing and sitting, but they got the job done.

Here's my project.


Here are some closeups.




I loved using the Doodlebug products, I adore that swiss dot vellum, and their washi is amazing!

Make sure you head over to the Paper Issues blog and check out the other designer's projects, and link up for your chance to win. Check out the goodies that could be yours!!



You should also check out the Paper Issues shop while you're there, there's so much to see, and that amazing Doodlebug washi I was talking about?  You can get some for yourself right here.


If you use my code, 20withamy, you'll get an additional 20% off anything you order!  Did you see the May Swagbags??  They would be an awesome addition to your scrap supplies!


Here's the May Swagbag, which you can order right here.


Now head on over to the Paper Issues blog!  Have a great Monday!







Pin It!

4 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

This is gorgeous Amy!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Fabulous design, Amy! These colors couldn't be more perfect with your beautiful photo!

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

such a fabulous page, Amy!

Heather Thompson said...

very fun layout!