Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!!

Please take a moment to remember those that have protected and/or are still protecting our freedom. Matt was in the military, as was my step father, my grandfathers and my father-in-law, so I know how much goes into that job.  I am grateful for those men and women that make this a wonderful place to exist.

Today I wanted to share a Jillibean Soup layout that I created.  It turned out to be one of my favorite layouts. I used the Birthday Bisque collection along with a placemat and mini placemat. 


Here are some closeups.




Thanks so much for stopping by, enjoy your Memorial Day!




Pin It!

3 comments:

oddbirdout.com said...

Very Cute Layout. Love all the die cuts. I have been giving my machines a break lately... but still love seeing new ideas.

Madeline said...

So pretty and colorful! Love the woodgrain envelope!

Fawn said...

What a cute layout! I love the bright colors and the die cuts.

You have a chef in the making.