Thursday, May 01, 2014

May kit at Paper Camellia

The May kit is up at Paper Camellia. When you belong to a kit club, eventually there's going to be a month that you don't love, right?  When I got my May kit, I thought this was that month for me.  I just couldn't get anything going with it at first, so I just assumed this kit was just not "me". Once I stepped back and let the papers work for me, I couldn't get enough of it! Here's the May kit.


Once I got going, I have to say this is one of my favorite kits EVER!!  I loved the bright, springy colors, and the graphic designs are right up my alley!  Here's my first layout I created, sorry about the horrid photo, for some reason I just couldn't get the colors right on this one.


Some closeups.  



Make sure you check out the DT gallery, I promise you'll be amazed and inspired!  Also check out all the current kits here, I loved them all so much!



Pin It!

7 comments:

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

what a cool kit and love your layout!!!!

TL Marzewski said...

Sometimes it is amazing what a step back and relook will do for you!
love the layout and the stitching!

Keshet said...

What an adorable kit, and I LOVE what you did with it! Gorgeous!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I'm so glad it all came together for you, Amy. Love how this turned out. I've had my share of product that I sit and stare at and I'm not feeling it and then BOOM! :)

lil gik said...

Such a fun layout made from those vibrant papers and cute embellishments!

Juliana Michaels said...

Such a fun layout! Love the way you used the HS!!!

Julie GM said...

In love with this kit!! I never heard of this kit club! Off to drool over all the eye candy!