Thursday, May 29, 2014

May kits at Paper Camellia

It's almost time for the June kit debut at Paper Camellia, but I still have more to show you from the amazing May kits.  When I saw this paper from Heidi Swapp, I knew I wanted to use it with a recent picture of me and my hubby.  Here's my layout.


Here's a closeup. I inked the ampersand so it would pop out against the busier background.


This is one of my favorite layouts.  Maybe it's because of the picture, which I love so much!

Have a great Thursday!


Pin It!

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

What a fun way to use the paper. I love it!

Lisa LeClair said...

Great use of that paper, I love it!

emily said...

I just recently saw that paper...I really like how you used it!

Bernii Miller said...

I have been holding onto this paper, but I am so inspired to use it now. thanks :) xx

senoritascrapper said...

You never fail to inspire me. Beautiful page!

Tracy said...

Your layout is lovely.
I love the bright papers and a great photo :)
I am always in awe of layouts with stitching on them.

Penny said...

Very cute layout! Penny