Tuesday, May 20, 2014

My silly boy

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share layout from JillIbean Soup, along with the layout from the May kit at Paper Camilla. I've been seeing a lot of my boy's very silly personality lately, and was happy to get it documented

First up, my Jillibean Soup layout. I used the Sightseeing Stew line and it came together in a snap!



Here are some closeups.




Here I used the May kit and add on to create this next layout.



Here are some closeups.




Thanks so much for stopping by, and I'll be back to share more soon!
Pin It!

7 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

What cute layouts! I love your layers and your paper choices and the watercoloring on the first one is fantastic!

oddbirdout.com said...

Love the top layout!! The paint splatters and the camera paper. It is fabulous.

emily said...

These layouts are so fun! Definitely reflective of a toddler...I have a 2 year old myself:)

Emma Clark said...

I love your layouts!!! so fun and happy. have pinned them both to try soon xxxx

lil gik said...

Such sweet layouts, such a fan of all the layers!

Carlie Hamilton said...

Love the beautiful watercolour in your first one. They are, of course, both great. Thanks for sharing :)

Juliana Michaels said...

Such fun layouts! I love the way you used the watercolor and ink on them!