Friday, May 16, 2014

Some more from the May Paper Camellia kit

I wanted to share another layout I created using the May kits from Paper Camellia.  This was one of my favorites I created this month.


I love using multiple photos on a layout, and this design just made me happy. Here are some closeups.



Love all the fun details that this month's kits have to offer!  Also, did you see that Paper Camellia is having a DT call for Pocket Page designers?  Ria is so much fun to work for, and the kits are gorgeous.  Check out the details of the call here, and APPLY!!  You won't be sorry!

Have a great weekend!


Pin It!

7 comments:

senoritascrapper said...

Great page design! I love the circles and layering.

Diana Fisher said...

Love this! Love the two clusters side by side like that. Cute!

Leslie Webster said...

Wonderful page, love the embelly clusters!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Sooo very cute!

Katalina-Marie Kruszewski said...

love the colors, great page!

Nirupama said...

Just fab! Love the rainbow circles.

Tanya Ham said...

Loving all those layered embellishments! :) Great page!