Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Birthday

Yep, today is my birthday.  I can't believe another year has come and gone, and I refuse to say my real age…but it's the year after 42, blah. I know I haven't been blogging much, but life has me by the neck right now.  It's been tough parenting a teenager (tomorrow I will be the mom of not one teen, but TWO as my precious girl turns 13) and parenting a toddler at the same time.  Through in a busy hubby and end of the year activities for the bigs and I'm wiped.  I am hoping that I'll get some energy and time back now that summer is here, but I'm sure we'll just keep on going like we always do.

I wanted to share a layout I created for Jillibean Soup.  I started off with the placemat, which is one of my favorite pieces.


Here are some closeups.



This was perfect for the photo of me and my hubby at the Mavericks game over spring break.

I'm off to parent, because my almost 3 year old doesn't seem to care that today is my birthday. 

Have a great Monday!



Pin It!

4 comments:

Valerie Andrieux said...

That's a lovely layout !
Happy birthday to you ! I turned the same age two months ago, with a 13 girl too, so I feel your pain...

DBMM said...

First of all congrats on your bday! Kids anever stop not even when it our bday! Second, what a beautiful way to show your love to your hubby. Love the titles!

Ashley Calder said...

Love the cut-outs with different patterned papers behind them!

Tanya Ham said...

Happy Birthday!!! I really LOVE your layout, those sentiments are just adorable!!! :)