Monday, June 16, 2014

Jillibean Soup cards

Sorry I haven't been around for a bit, Davis had his umbilical hernia repaired, so it's been a bit of a whirlwind around my house.  He's doing great, although I can't get used to his new belly button. :(

I wanted to share some cards that I created for Jillibean Soup.  I adore all their collections so much,  and grabbed the Sightseeing Stew collection to create these thank you cards.


I used the Birthday Bisque for this card.


Did you see the new Halloween release?  It's AMAZING!!  You have to check it out here, and maybe win it before you can buy it!!


Thanks for stopping by today!



Pin It!

3 comments:

Tanya Ham said...

Love the cards, and glad to hear things went well! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad he is ok!! I love love love your cards!!! Gorgeous colors!!!!!

TL Marzewski said...

These are sweet thank you cards.