Thursday, July 03, 2014

An announcment

I am thrilled to share that I have been added to the design team at The Cut Shoppe!  I am a huge fan of Ashley Horton's work, and I love the cut files that she's been creating so it was a no brainer when she put out the call for a design team.  Here's the new team.


Have you been to check out The Cut Shoppe yet?  If not, you should head over there as fast as you can, Ashley has some amazing designs in her shop.  I love them all, but will be sharing a layout with you soon using some of these.





I can't wait to show you, make sure you visit The Cut Shoppe, and check them out on Facebook as well.

Have a great Thursday!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

I am so happy to have you on the Team Amy, and I know you will rock the cut files!!

Tanya Ham said...

Very cool! I haven't heard about them yet, so I'm off to check it out! Thanks so much for posting this! :)