Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Another Favorite layout

Happy Tuesday, today I am going to share with you a Pinterest inspired layout that I created for Jillibean Soup.  The designers were challenged to use a quote we found on Pinterest as inspiration, and when I saw this I knew it was perfect.



Here is the layout I created.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to create the title, then built my page around that.


Here are some closeups.



These pictures are from our trip home to see my family, which is why I just adore this layout so much!  Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!!




Pin It!

4 comments:

lenny said...

Beautiful layout!!!
And I totally love your title! Wow!!

artfulscrapbooking said...

Love how you used the quote!! What an awesome layout! :) Evie

DBMM said...

I love the quote and your LO

Andrea Bobb said...

Gorgeous! Love how you used the quote and the pops of color!