Monday, July 07, 2014

New Issue at Paper Issues: Getting the scoop on the sweet days of summer!

Hi everyone, I'm thrilled to be sharing a layout for Paper Issues new issue, getting the scoop on the sweet days of summer! This issue is all about summer, and is sponsored by Bella Blvd, so link up your projects that have to do with summer or use Bella Blvd products on a project and you could be a winner.  You can read all the info here.

The team was sent some fabulous Bella Blvd products to create with.  Here is my layout.


Here are some closeups.



I loved using the Bella Blvd products, and the cute pics of my daughter and her best friend makes this page one of my favorites.

Make sure you stop by the Paper Issues blog to get all the details and see what the other designers created.  While you're there, you should check out the Paper Issues shop.  Cassie keeps it full of everything you could ever want, and if you use my code 20withamy you'll save 20% off your order!


Happy Monday!



Pin It!

2 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Great layout and use of that calendar page!

DBMM said...

Love your LO and what a nice touch the use of crochet hearts and the feather!