Monday, July 21, 2014

The Cut Shoppe

For my first layout with The Cut Shoppe, I knew exactly which file I wanted to use.  I had a picture of Davis and I that I knew would be perfect. I used the Sweet Dreams cut file , and I couldn't resist using some of the stars from the Pretty Patriotic file too. Here's the layout I created.



I used my July kit from Paper Camellia, here are some closeups.



Make sure you check out The Cut Shoppe for some fabulous cut files, Ashley adds more constantly and they're always fabulous!!





Pin It!

4 comments:

oddbirdout.com said...

What a fun layout. Love everything about it... the splatters may be my favorite.

oddbirdout.com said...

What a fun layout. Love everything about it... the splatters may be my favorite.

Ashley Horton said...

Love this layout, Amy!! The cut file looks great layered around your sweet photo!!

Ange said...

This is super cute! Love the splatters, great design!!