Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A winner and a couple of Paper Camellia layouts

I have a winner to announce from The Cut Shoppe blog hop.  The winner of the A Walk in the Clouds cut file is Helen Gullet! Please leave a comment here with your email so I can get all the details to Ashley.

I also wanted to share a couple layouts I created using the gorgeous August kits from Paper Camellia.  These kits were right up my alley, and I had no problem cranking out some pages with it. This was a fun layout for me, and I really love how it turned out.


Here's a closeup.



This next layout is my daughter opening her birthday present.


Here's some closeups.


This closeup shows how I turned the butterfly paperclip to use it horizontally on my layout.  Don't be afraid to alter your supplies!


Thanks for dropping by the blog today!




Pin It!

No comments: