Monday, August 11, 2014

Jillibean Soup layouts

I just adore the newest collection from Jillibean Soup, Cool as a Cucumber. The colors are so fabulous, and the patterns are super fun! Here are a couple of layouts I created using this collection.  First up is a layout about my sweet babies.


Here's a closeup.


This layout shows my girl and her buddies on the last day of school.  I wanted to do something fun with the starburst paper, and I love how it turned out.


Here are some closeups.



Thanks for stopping by today, have a happy Monday!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Missy Whidden said...

I love this! I love the tone-on-tone die cuts...the dimension really makes it all pop. Gorgeous!!

Brenda said...

My Gosh what super LO's. love how you have popped the stars and the circles look great..

lynda said...

I'm here visiting from the Jillibean soup blog. I wanted to see how you ever made that 2nd layout - the one with the sun rays. How were you able to match the colors of the die cuts so perfectly to the background? I'm just amazed how awesome it looks!